In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tercer sector masculino(organizations/groups) del tercer sector
- Refashioning local services to match the health needs of the local population requires innovation and leadership from the public, private and of ever growing importance, the third sector.
- This is highly ironic from a Government that talks so much about understanding and supporting the third sector.
- Commissioners are responsible for reviewing the contracts, with representatives from the third sector.
- He has written reports on third sector and recycling issues, and for various housing journals.
- NGOs are the third sector, which I think is the most idealistic among the four sectors, and is a positive force in society.
- In Quebec, the third sector has assumed some of the delivery, but the funding question remains.
- It is designed for use by all directors, governors, trustees, officers and their equivalents in the private, public and third sectors, and applies to organisations of all sizes.
- The Government guidance needs to change I can't believe it really wanted to hit the third sector in this way.
- The group will identify actions the government and third sector can do jointly to tackle climate change, environmental problems and sustainable development more broadly.
- A third sector we like is defensive, non-cyclical issuers.
- This is a view that needs to change before the third sector can prosper in Taiwan, she said.
- Warners interest in local and national government is complemented by an interest in the third sector where the answers to some of our most insoluble social problems may lie.
- The message to you is clear; that this government takes seriously the opportunities presented by the third sector and social enterprise.
- Following the "duty to cooperate" realise how to actively involve other public bodies, but also third sector, private sector and members and organisations in the community
- The programme is due to commence delivery later this year and aims to improve the involvement of the third sector in the delivery of public services.
- Ministers are right that reform must be pragmatic rather than ideological - and that goes just as much for the public as it does for the private and third sectors.
- The Treasury said: " A vibrant and thriving third sector is a key component of a fair, cohesive and enterprising society.
- Improving spiritual health was the job of the " third sector ", encompassing families, small groups and religious groups.
- The Alliance has a specific remit to build the capacity of the third sector to engage effectively in the design and delivery of health and social care services in Herefordshire.
- Street cleaning, and some environmental functions, could be devolved to communities, parishes, the third sector and new neighbourhood enterprises, where appropriate.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.