1sed femeninoI'm dying of thirst! — ¡me muero de sed!
- thirst for vengeance — sed de venganza
- thirst for excitement — sed de emociones
- an unquenchable thirst for adventure — una insaciable sed de aventuras
to thirst for
1tener sed detener ansias deestar sediento de literariothose who thirst for / (literary) after knowledge/vengeance — los que tienen sed / ansias de saber/venganza
- He hungers, but he is steadfast; he thirsts, but he is steadfast.
- ‘I'm thirsting, Susanna,’ she said as we neared my front door, ‘Could we perhaps go in and get a drink?’
- I groaned, and drank as if I had thirsted for days.
- He told her that whoever drank of the water of heaven would never thirst again.