In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1que hace pensarque hace reflexionar
- The film is well-paced, beautifully shot and as entertaining as it is thought-provoking.
- On one hand, it was among the most exciting and thought-provoking shows of the season.
- It was brilliant, entertaining, harmonic, thought-provoking and soothing all at once.
- This was a very thought-provoking and interesting presentation for me to attend.
- Why such gruesome murders are happening again and again is really a thought-provoking question.
- The volume as a whole is thought-provoking and rewards careful study.
- However, it has some interesting, thought-provoking observations to make.
- He held his vast audience captive by his thought-provoking exposition of the holy text.
- This is a fascinating and thought-provoking book, laced with genuine wit and elegantly written.
- There are fascinating and thought-provoking stories of everyday life and insights into how different people live.
- This thought-provoking book raises more questions than it answers.
- The articles he wrote were extraordinary, riveting and thought-provoking.
- I had an interesting and thought-provoking conversation with a fellow plant enthusiast last week.
- Needless to say, our conversation was both thought-provoking and entertaining.
- I will remember this film as entertaining, enlightening and thought-provoking.
- All of you have written things that I have found thought-provoking and/or intriguing!
- I didn't feel I could answer the questions in an honest, thought-provoking way.
- The basic creative material was there for an absorbing, thought-provoking novel.
- To do justice to this thought-provoking question we'll need to take a stroll down memory lane.
- That thought-provoking little parable raises some interesting questions about education.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.