In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1transmisión del pensamiento femenino
- Can I ask you if you have, in your experience, encountered people who were not necessarily exhibiting thought transference, but might well have been psychotic?
- There are several differing views which can be brought to bear as an ‘explanation’, and thought transference is an obvious one.
- Evidence that people can communicate with each other using thought transference has emerged from ground-breaking research in Scotland, it was claimed last night.
- The first major experimental work on thought transference conducted by the Society for Psychical Research focused on the supposed abilities of the Creery sisters, who were caught using a code to fraudulently produce the effects.
- They do not possess language, communicating simply through thought transference, and they have not sublimated the primitive desires for self-gratification.
- This also explains why he holds the bizarre notion that mind control is accomplished through telepathic thought transference.
- Alongside this, Ferenczi was fascinated by contemporary experiments in thought transference and other occult activities, hoping that they might provide useful tools for psychoanalysis.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.