- A hologram is a three-dimensional image produced by a laser beam.
- Those topographic features scatter ambient light in such a way that a three-dimensional image appears.
- The visual impact is heightened and given greater depth in some of the paintings by creating a three-dimensional effect.
- The refraction of the light also gives the moon a three-dimensional appearance.
- As I sat on a bench in the huge courtyard, admiring the myriads of rose gardens, a three-dimensional vision suddenly appeared.
- A crystalline solid is a solid consisting of atoms arranged in an orderly three-dimensional matrix.
- If you watched for a couple of cycles you obtained a very clear idea of the three-dimensional structure of the station.
- The curtain wall is extra deep in profile to give it a more three-dimensional appearance.
- The fibrils appear to be three-dimensional and interlocking and to consist of fibrillar bundles.
- We map each configuration on a number of rectangular three-dimensional grids as follows.
- Lone pairs of electrons play a critical role in determining the three-dimensional shape of molecules.
- This is the first solid figure, the three-dimensional form of the triangle.
- It commonly appears as a spongy mass because of the three-dimensional meshwork.
- Colorants and sculpting tools are used to create decorative three-dimensional forms.
- If you look at a needle it looks like a one-dimensional line from a long distance, but really it's three-dimensional.
- As space is three-dimensional, he went on to experiment with three-dimensional geometric solids.
- It is neither a disembodied image like painting nor a fully three-dimensional object like sculpture.
- Each set of atomic coordinates for a model was placed within a three-dimensional grid of cubes.
- The pattern of X-ray diffraction reveals the three-dimensional structure of the protein.
- An ionic compound is composed of a network of ions that results in a three-dimensional matrix of cations and anions.
2(in movies)tridimensionalen tres dimensiones