1(car)coche de tres ruedas masculino
- As night fades, along the motorway bathed in early morning light, an unending line of vehicles including three-wheelers and motor cycles speed towards the town.
- There is parking space for private vans and three-wheelers outside the gates.
- Will the proposal to have dedicated lanes on main roads for two and three-wheelers help in smoother flow of traffic and perhaps reduce accidents?
- Apart from cars, there are also three-wheelers, commercial and utility vehicles.
- The team consists of six daring riders who perform a whole range of stunts from high jumps to wheelies on motorcycles, quad bikes and three-wheelers.
- Madurai's North and South Regional Transport Offices have together accorded permission for the operation of 50 such three-wheelers from the city to places that are up to 30 kilometres away from the terminus.
- Besides brand new luxury cars, motorcycles and three-wheelers, the visitors can have a glimpse of almost all kinds of tractors and fertilizers.
- Six two-wheelers, four three-wheelers and two cars occupy the same space as a bus.
- Vehicles behind it honk, two and three-wheelers manoeuvre all around it and amid the confusion, people are trying to scramble into it.
- He also likes toy cars and riding his three-wheeler.
- Once the company had stopped fiddling about with three-wheelers and converted post office vans, it developed a recipe that served it well for nigh on 30 years.
- His first car was a three-wheeler he built himself and being a member of the motor club led to him getting involved in car rallying and motorbike trials.
- With lots of different exciting models to choose from, low riders and three-wheelers are unconventional offering you flexible options.
- With its implementation, many buses, and two- and three-wheelers will go off the roads, and the traffic can be better managed.
- The deaths took place after a seemingly minor incident involving a collision between a private bus and a three-wheeler taxi on the morning of April 28.
- Funding is also available for indigenously manufactured buses, three-wheelers and cars which run on solar power.
- Cyclists, horse carts, two-wheelers, three-wheelers and loaded lorries all jostled for their bit of space while horns blared and tempers got increasingly frayed.
- But some of the measures, such as ban on three-wheelers on select roads and entry tax for private vehicles on some roads, were unlikely to go well with the public.
- There is not a lot to do in those towns, so cars, motorcycles and three-wheelers become great methods to pass the slow, sleepy hours.
- There are bound to be electric two-wheelers, three-wheelers, big cars and even buses for city shuttle runs, as technology improves.