- Magnus described respiratory symptoms among threshers of grain in 1555.
- Nick was sent sailing into the grain thresher, smashing against the sides of the tower as Seven quickly darted at him.
- The threshers dispersed throughout the yard, some to wash at the trough, some to rest in the shade beneath the poplars, some to the kitchen to nag old Luculla to hurry with the midday meal.
- Soon after Dun arrived in Japan, the Meiji emperor even had visited one of the Tokyo experimental farms, witnessing the industrial magic of a mechanical thresher.
- He was a brother of Mick Byrne, the well-known thresher man who drove his thresher into many farmsteads in West Wicklow.
- The emperor inspected the livestock and machinery, and was treated to a display of how the thresher worked.
- At Weydon fair, this corn thresher got drunk and spoke in an ill-tempered way of his wife.
- Agriculture thrives on the other side of those hills; grain threshers reaping wheat, trucks full of tomatoes, cucumbers and watermelons.
- At that time the thresher had its own small engine and was not pulled by a tractor.
- Occasionally I'll mention that, for example, my arm was torn off last week by a wheat thresher.
- She went into the fields and talked with the threshers.
- It was taken to Sheffield in the 1930s and saw out its working days there by steaming out to farms and powering thresher machines right up to 1964.
- Dave Carroll and the vintage people were located in Teach Laighne car park with threshers, tractors and old time cars for all to view.
- Not long after having the baby in August, Tess becomes a thresher.
- Some farmers use nets to catch rats, which start scurrying when they hear the roar of tractors and threshers.
- In the distance she sees the threshers, hurrying to cut the wheat.
- But this farmer is a kindly old man that loves his wayward piglet since his wife died in a thresher accident.
- Drilling rigs replaced grain threshers and steam tractors at a frenzied pace.
- Some of the income that accrues is used to buy tractors, threshers, and irrigation and distillation equipment, which is then offered on hire.
- I don't know what the health and safety people today would have said when we were working on the threshers.
2(person)trillador masculinotrilladora femenino