In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1femenino producciónmasculino rendimientothe throughput of orders is too slow — el procesamiento de los pedidos es demasiado lento
- The new line of three systems sets the industry benchmark with 30 nm sensitivity and throughputs of up to 1,800 defects per hour.
- Faster throughput means the ability to deliver large files in the least amount of time.
- Alternatively, the box can be set to use both processors in tandem without failover protection, doubling its throughput.
- Theoretical maximum throughputs listed in specifications are rarely achieved in the real world.
- Craig Bewley says that the throughput of course candidates per month in Ireland is now hitting 1,000.
- The throughput and the movement and what nurses have to do now in the ward area is just incredible, and the beds are never cold.
- The question is, do we really need the kind of throughputs the new services are offering?
- Even where raw throughputs exceed a gigabit per second, geosynchronous satellites are supremely ill-suited to conveying IP traffic.
- The result is that memory performance hampers the overall throughput of today's systems.
- The network provides consistent data throughputs of 1 MB / s for stationary users, with bursts up to 6 MB / s.
- The engine has been enhanced to make use of Hardware Transform and Lighting, and the higher throughput of more recent cards.
- Both ADSL and cable modems offer throughputs over 100 kbps, but as consumers learn more about the two technologies, they may start gravitating toward DSL.
- The incremental cost to add a new process is higher than the cost to increase the throughput of an existing process.
- We are delighted with the transaction throughput and that we are the only banking institution to offer such facilities in the town.
- With Tanglewood, however, Intel is moving away from its cache crushing chips and toward a more throughput oriented design.
- We'll have higher capacities, and faster throughputs, but the competitive landscape just isn't going to change.
- It also insisted there was capacity in the sector for the weekly throughput of pigs.
- It could be that your new system is not getting as much throughput to your hard disks as it should be.
- All systems have inputs, throughputs, outputs, and a feedback loop.
- Being a major transit airport, Schipol has a throughput of 40 million passengers a year.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.