adverbio & preposición
- I decided the only way to make it thru the tournament and all the highs and lows was to make him a warrior.
- They have been thru a lot and so this is more than a wedding, it is a triumph of love.
- About that time the kitchen picture window that we were looking thru began to bow in and out.
- You help me to get thru each day without screaming at those around me.
- Watch as they huddle in the bushes, then climb thru a few strands of barbed wire and run for freedom.
- It looks like my dad will come out the Saturday after surgery and stay thru Thursday.
- You have no experience and little or no knowledge about what you are going thru.
- Managers will be able to think thru problems more thoroughly and do so for longer periods of time.
- Sophie snickered stupidly like the idiot she was, not even thinking the answer thru.