In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1índice recortado masculino
- These known stepped or thumb indexes are easily damaged by being folded or worn-out according to long time use and this spoils the beauty of the pocketbook and the atlas.
- One of the key design elements of the brochure is the series of thumb indexes along the face of the book.
- Kent's volume is a good size for students starting out in homeopathy and has a thumb index for added ease of use.
- Color-coded main topic sections serve as thumb indexes and are coordinated to match the table of contents, making the sections very quick and easy to find.
- The Indexed Edition features 21 thumb indexes and comes in a gold-embossed, two-piece blue box.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.