1(as intensifier)you thundering idiot! — ¡pedazo de idiota! coloquial
- Standring brought George Thomson into the play with a lovely lay off and Thomson unleashed a thundering shot that was only stopped by the woodwork.
- Sluiter contained him in the first set as Mirnyi peppered the court with thundering serves and deep ground strokes.
- Bellamy's match winner, four minutes after Jaaskelainen had saved Laurent Robert's thundering drive, was the Mags' 78th goal in all competitions this season!
- Thomas Walsh hurled a thundering first half, scoring two powerful points, one the score of the game from the left wing side-line.
- She covered her ears and backed away from the window, whimpering as the intensified noise send thundering pain ringing through her head.
- This time around, he will start as a real contender and will exploit the thundering power of the 4.7-litre Tiger on the long straights in Clipstone.