1parte de un río sujeta a régimen de marea
- The cause of the disturbance: a sparrowhawk sweeping low across the tideway and heading straight for a little grebe swimming in the main channel.
- With 120 fish species, hundreds of thousands of birds, and a thriving fishing industry, the river now ranks among the cleanest metropolitan tideways in the world.
- We were after roach and bream, and bream fishing has become excellent in the tideway in recent years.
- He correctly attributed the difference to the fact that the Lambeth company drew its water from Thames Ditton, above Teddington lock, where there was no danger from sewage in the tideway.
- Its calls epitomise the atmosphere of the lonely marshes and tideways where it is found.
- During the second week in December 1992 legions of lapwings again descended on the tideway.
- However, there is still concern over the salmon stocks, which were in decline until 1987, when new by-laws were introduced to reduce illegal exploitation in the tideway.
- As many as 100 may assemble on this stretch of tideway.