1(in tennis)muerte súbita femenino
- Larsson threatened to bring off a king-size upset when he took the match into a fifth and deciding set after taking a fourth-set tiebreaker.
- Williams, bidding for her fifth Grand Slam title and her first since 2001, overcame five set points in the tiebreaker.
- All games were keenly contested and several matches were decided on tiebreakers.
- But the league should employ the same tiebreaker baseball does - a winner-goes-on game.
- Power was suffering pain in his left foot, which Lincou had trodden on early in the first game, but still managed to send the game into a tiebreak.
- Agassi had four set points in the tiebreaker, winning the only one on which he served.
- A tiebreaker in the fifth game was an auspicious ending to the inaugural Howe Cup doubles championship.
- Scott wins the tiebreak with a score of 4-7 handing him the first set.
- There also is a strong possibility the Raiders could miss the play-offs, because like the Patriots, they lose virtually all tiebreakers.
- Their victory over the Patriots gives them the tiebreaker.
- He was declared the tournament winner on a tiebreak because he won more games with the black pieces.
- The daylong quiz included visual clips, a rapid fire round and a tiebreaker to select the winner.
- The Falcons would lose tiebreakers to NFC teams Dallas and Minnesota if the play offs began today.
- At 30-30, there is a 19-stroke rally which is won by Robredo and he goes on to take the game and force the tiebreak.
- She retrieves the break only to go match point down in the tiebreaker when she makes a complete hash of a simple volley.
- The 10th and final race, however, was the tiebreak decider, with the winner declared champion.
- In the deciding tiebreaker, Rafter went ahead 6-2 on an ace, several service winners and a backhand, crosscourt winner.
- They played on to the tiebreak, where Agassi won on his second match point.
- If the late Jimmy van Alen hadn't invented tennis' tiebreaker in the 1960s, Pete Sampras and Andre Agassi might still be playing.
- If Los Angeles wins, to split the season series, the Kings own the tiebreaker based on their superior division record.
2(in quiz game)pregunta de desempate femenino
3EEUU coloquial(casting vote)voto de calidad masculino