1(for ballet etc)malla femeninomallas femeninoleotardo masculinoleotardos masculino
- Smith gave Mandy not only a new leotard, but tights and ballet shoes too.
- He is dressed as a jester in tights and a wide satin blue and white striped shirt.
- He first interviewed a costume researcher to find out where the tradition of wearing tights came from.
- Whether in tights or bare-legged, a dancer expects his body to be scrutinized.
- There are some male dancers for whom tights, you feel, are a perk of the job.
- He still looks like the dancer he no longer is, after hanging up his tights in the spring of 2000.
- She had her hair up and was dressed in a black leotard with pink tights.
- Almost all ballet schools require pink, footed tights for girls and black tights and white socks for boys.
- He was the character, if you'll recall, who had issues with purchasing dancing tights for fear of looking foolish.
- Once a nation that liked its dancing men in tights, we now adore Baryshnikov in his boiler suit, strutting his stuff with a set of ladders.
- We were desperate to emulate our heroes in Bulgaria and Russia, so we ripped our ballet tights and wore our sweatshirts inside out.
- I never sweat and my body temperature drops as soon as I strip down to a leotard and tights after my warm up.
- The rule is you should dress in tights and leotards that contrast with the background.
- Rather than High Renaissance men in tights, English Touring Theatre's Romeo And Juliet starts with men in fights.
- I glanced down and took in my leotard and my tights and then raised a hand as if to acknowledge the comment.
- The ballet opens with a short solo for Nikolaj Hübbe, clothed in a white shirt and tights.