1timbre masculinothe timbre of his voice — el timbre de su voz
- The plainchant was delivered faultlessly, and gave a flavour of the complementary timbres of the male voices.
- Different composers describe perceiving different colours with different keys, instrumental timbres, or harmonic structures.
- This changes both the timbres and the chords that are available to the violinist.
- How did these women match their pitch, vibrato, and timbres with such precision?
- The difference between string timbres and percussion timbres is intentionally blunted here.