In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1marco de tiempo masculinomarco temporal masculino
- Unless we move to build it within a reasonable time frame this money will have to be repaid to the developers.
- I think that two years is a reasonable time frame to make my dream a reality.
- Certainly, physical construction work is required to be completed by the Contractor within a time frame.
- He said the reason for this was that there is a time frame of about ten years between infection and death.
- The time frame for our study was 4.7 years, the mean duration of patient follow up.
- They then have the option of taking up those shares at a later date, usually within a specified time frame.
- I thank members on that committee for considering this bill within a short time frame.
- There's so much we wanted to do, but we knew we just couldn't manage it all in a reasonable time frame.
- This is for having failed to pour the concrete floor within its scheduled time frame.
- Perhaps I am only concerned that I act within a certain time frame, and any particular moment is as good as any other.
- Set within the time frame of the afternoon drive, the film engages in a steady stream of flashbacks.
- How confident are you that these concerns can be resolved within a reasonable time frame?
- A time frame of three months has been set for the groups to submit their respective reports.
- There are others who continue to suggest an interim agreement, usually within a time frame.
- Public information must also be provided within a short time frame to relatives and friends of victims.
- The detainee is allowed to go to work in the morning and to come home at night within a set time frame.
- Those who are involved in potential deals must try to bring them to a conclusion in a reasonable time frame.
- These results lead to an analysis that is based on the time frame of the intervals studied.
- Being as specific as possible with the time frame will help the plan be successful.
- If the money is not forthcoming within the relevant time frame, the visa is cancelled.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.