In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1línea de tiempo femeninocronología masculino
- The team generates goals, timelines, diagrams, process maps, ideas and features displayed for all to see.
- It's full of maps, galleries, timelines and interactive segments.
- The vicious rumour persists to this day, even though the timeline of events completely negates this possibility.
- As a rule, a good specification also should use various organizational or equipment timelines as reference points.
- One of the most useful features of this book is the timeline of events following the last chapter.
- The timeline above lists only those events that made it to the international press.
- Producing such shows requires initial designs, then intricate plotting to determine growing timelines.
- We organized logistics such as meetings, timelines, deadlines, practices, and carpools.
- This is how the court can effectively monitor timelines and events.
- Throughout the planning period, give each presenter specific timelines regarding his or her presentation.
- They divided up tasks and used their copious notes to follow the timeline of events.
- It is illustrated with cartoons and offers the reader a few simple charts, plus a timeline at the end of each chapter.
- She organized all this information into timelines and vast collections of files, which then became exhibits and books.
- The addition of a timeline would have helped readers maintain their bearings.
- Both timelines converge at the end, when the movie reaches its powerful climax.
- We need to blend a timeline of events in America with those in Australia too.
- This timeline contains some of the major events that affect Canadian biodiversity.
- When it comes to writing about the past, Val told Louise it's important to get the timelines of events right.
- This time I wrote an enormous supporting document and embellished it with colour coded timelines, tables, schedules and diagrams.
- The papers, produced by the Executive's lawyers, include a detailed timeline of events.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.