- New faces fill empty spaces where a battalion of fallen MPs once sat, and the arbitrary brutality of a reshuffle reminds the ranks who wears the steel toecaps of power.
- External safety toecaps are permitted as an alternative to protective footwear when a medical condition prevents a worker from wearing normal protective footwear.
- In my day the boots were made from tough leather with a very hard leather toecap and leather studs nailed into the sole and heel.
- He suffered injury by frostbite when, ice and snow entered his boot through a minute and unperceived hole in the toecap and, in the extreme weather conditions existing, the claimant got frostbite in his toe.
- The boots had steel toecaps which were designed to protect the claimant in the course of his employment from injury to his toes.
- These are great, clumping, virtuous blocks of stiff leather with bulbous reinforced toecaps, designed never to wear out.
- He will face speeds of up to 80 mph as he goes head first down the run on a solo toboggan, with only serrated metal toecaps acting as brakes.
- Haig wondered how he managed to resist the usual urge to plant a toecap on such an inviting target.
- Why didn't you give it a kick, you've got steel toecaps?
- The boulder I had capped had broken into several smaller and sharper pieces, which had fallen about a metre through the gap in the bottom of the bars, missed my steel toecap and gone direct for the bridge of my foot.
- The upper is made from abrasion resistant action nubuck and has a flexible thermoplastic rubber toecap for durability.
- Comfortable and durable, these smart sneakers are made from subtle leather and feature fine stitching, with matching rubber toecap and midsole.
- They were brand new, under twenty quid with steel toecaps and they've served me well this last month but they do take a while to dry.
- Who makes mens boots with an aluminium or lightweight toecap?
- My face was barely three feet from the lovingly shined toecaps of the royal boots when the prince was ushered into the pulpit to read the lesson.
- Most designers felt incorrectly, that simply inserting a steel toecap in their conventional riding boot was sufficient to give the rider adequate foot protection.
- ‘You need steel toecaps and hard hats for a viewing,’ he says.