1manzana acaramelada femenino
- Jonathan got a good report from school so I was given the order of the evening: hot dog, candy floss, toffee apple.
- Never having won as much as a toffee apple in a raffle, I thought we had agreed we were not lucky by nature and would not invest in Premium Bonds.
- In celebration of all things witchy, there will be recipes for pumpkin soup and toffee apples, as well as other exciting tit-bits.
- On Wednesday Halloween was very much on the minds of the youngsters as they took part in a demonstration making all sorts of Halloween treats from toffee apples to chocolates witches.
- Traditional food including pie and peas and toffee apples will be served before a bonfire and firework display.
- November 5 is fast approaching and it is time to order your fireworks, build up the bonfire and chew on a toffee apple.
- This may be another indication of an older origin of the toffee apple.
- Since arriving she had made cakes and toffee apples and done other things she had not been able to do before.
- I can almost feel the texture of candyfloss in my hair or the stickiness of a toffee apple all over my face.
- On a Munich street a woman selling toffee apples, discarding those not perfectly coated with caramel into a refuse bin, saw her hungry eyes and offered her an apple she was about to throw away.
- And youngsters munched on toffee apples and adults tucked into pots of piping hot black peas as the huge bonfire crackled into life.
- They're not like they used to be, when children expected no more than a toffee apple and a Catherine wheel.
- I made some miniature toffee apples for the food department the other day and I'm hoping to get some more stock for the china department soon.
- My childhood memories of this evening are very good - apart from the apples obtained by ‘ducking’ for them on Halloween on 31st October, there always seemed to be toffee apples as well, a particular seasonal treat.
- We have toffee apples, gingerbread men, roast chestnuts and all manner of pumpkin dishes created by the chef.
- He'll give you a toffee apple when he's done though.