In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1papel higiénico masculinopapel confort masculino Chile
- I think we might also place a rule that everyone who stays over must bring a roll of toilet paper.
- It might be helpful to hold a clean pad of toilet paper or a sanitary towel over your stitches the first few times you pass a stool - this will also help the area stay clean.
- People were stealing toilet paper by the roll faster than they could put it out in the dispensers.
- Bryan was staring at me with wide eyes, a roll of toilet paper held out to me in one hand.
- Available were egg cartons, boxes, rolls of toilet paper, label slips, and plastic bags.
- How is it possible to use a whole roll of toilet paper in a single day?
- Let her practice flushing the toilet and watching toilet paper or feces disappear.
- She sighed, brushed her hands and bent down to pick up a roll of toilet paper and the shaving cream.
- Logan handed her a roll of toilet paper from the closet beside the bathroom.
- She flushed the toilet, and then wiped off the drops that had splashed onto the toilet seat with a piece of toilet paper.
- I would then discover a brand new roll of toilet paper in the bathroom after my sister had been in there.
- That said, I'm sure my new housemates will be delighted with the 36 rolls of toilet paper I'm bringing with me.
- Jordan came back in with a jug of water and a full roll of toilet paper.
- All she found were a few spare blankets, a uniform, soap and a spare roll of toilet paper.
- Paper and board are recycled to produce packaging materials, tissue, toilet paper, printing paper, and writing paper.
- Inspectors reported that some toilets outside the town centre were not pleasant to use and some had no toilet paper, hot water or waste paper bins.
- Is there also a way to get a man to put the roll of toilet paper on the holder, or am I really out of line with that one?
- I try not to sit anywhere until I've had a chance to go to the bathroom and wipe up a bit with toilet paper.
- A lot of the time there is no toilet paper and the toilet paper dispensers are broken.
- My girlfriend and I recalled that there was half a roll of toilet paper in the bathroom when we left in the morning.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.