1coloquial→ top hat
- A huge amount of work has gone on behind the scenes, to which we ought to doff our hat, whether it be a topper, a fascinator or a baseball cap.
- The benefits to the city could well continue long after the fashionable hats, toppers, tailcoats and cut-glass accents have gone back to more familiar haunts further south.
- Very few of them, no matter how poor, are bareheaded: the men wear flat caps, bowlers, straw boaters, trilbies, toppers, the women shawls or floral hats.
- A magician's black topper isn't the only hat Pipia wears in Port Townsend, Washington, though.
- Two toffs were promenading towards Knavesmire, attired in shiny toppers and spotless tails.
- And let's make sure the ordinary regular punter is not sidelined by jolly boy once-a-year penguins in their toppers!
3EEUU(action, remark)we'll never find a topper for it — no vamos a encontrar nada que lo supere