In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tipas femeninotías femenino España coloquialminas femenino Cono Sur coloquial
- However, her spirited condemnation of such archaic chauvinism has garnered her even greater coverage, elevating this hitherto unknown councillor to the front ranks of the media's favourite kind of woman: feminist totty.
- Still, old Robbo's always had a bit of a thing for the posh totty.
- But someone in their infinite wisdom decided that this little bit of totty, fresh out of kindergarten, who sang to backing tapes, should have the main slot because she won some talent competition and was destined for higher things.
- Too many of the players disrespected the manager and several seemed to put money, fast cars and the procurement of totty before their football.
- But surely, you might say, Nigella is an intelligent woman, the thinking man's posh totty.
- Here, we present 16 luscious females, each of whom has a tenuous link to football and ask: just who has the hottest totty?
- We want hot totty, bouncing breasts and skimpy costumes.
- That's my morning then. - LWP has but a single criterion when apartment hunting: posh totty.
- The good weather was responsible for lots of top looking totty playing footy with their tops off and for this we were grateful.
- Of course he was going to have a sniff at the first piece of totty that showed him any sympathy and consideration.
- He has turned over his family's empty pub to prayer meetings, and he knows exactly what his teenage sister is doing this surprisingly golden Todmorden summer, playing with the posh public school totty up the road.
- The spell is broken and counters, tellers, Mafia bosses, Barry, Jeremy and posh totty get back to the business of checking votes.
- I don't know if you noticed, but it contained one glaring omission: yours truly, a decidedly fresh and delectable Christmas Cake, was unforgivably excluded from this year's list of hotties and totties.
- Fans who are not chasing totty are to be found in the bar, in a restaurant, or out sight-seeing with the wife and weans.
- But don't go there to view the town's totty because I think they must all be regulars.
- Question of the weekend: Which busty TV totty recently spent the night with a bespectacled former broadcaster?
- Amongst the old fogies and blue rinses are a couple of well fit posh totties.
- The professional player gets to do both, being paid to do what he loves and becoming a magnet for top totty; the football lover who can't make the grade has to get a real job.
- Except it's by Jonathan Miller, who is about 173 years old, and surely must have realised by now that it's actually been a tip for a good many years… of course, a posh bit of totty called Flora has to reply.
- It's not just his hottest totties that swing both ways.
- Come on, surely it's not beyond the wit of Wapping to rise to this challenge and ogle some young totty honestly, while still admiring her intelligence?
- Our mate's not going to spend his hard-earned oil money on totty for you.
- Fancy having the name of your favourite celebrity totty spelled out in naked people?
- This year's Wimbledon promises a line-up of hot totty the calibre of which has not been seen for a decade.
- I guess I'll have to watch out for all of those air-headed totties then.
- For someone typecast as hot totty in action pictures, the role of Laticia is a gift.
- A depressed alcoholic came top, narrowly ahead of a trainspotter and a bit of posh totty who ‘entered the nation's hearts’.
- Hal is indeed shallow, smug, chubby, in love with himself and in thrall to his late clergyman father's last piece of advice that he should chase only the hottest totty.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.