In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1EEUUEscueladivisión del alumnado en grupos de acuerdo al nivel académico
- Academic tracking keeps the children of affluent parents, and their money, in the public school system, she said.
- This type of tracking of students was bolstered by the single most important innovation in educational science during that era: intelligence testing.
- She also cofounded a group to end academic tracking - which tends to steer Black students into lower-level classes - in local schools.
- Conversely, they believe tracking can doom non-gifted pupils to low expectations and exclusion.
- We have touched on the relevance of the findings for campus community and for ethnic tracking.
- There was not a clear pattern of tracking and exclusion in vocational and academic courses along a White/non-White divide.
- They take the same classes as other students; there is no tracking based on high school performance nor any option to take a reduced course load.
- The testing does not provide useful information about individual children, and it leads to harmful tracking and labeling.
- He did not approve of programs for the gifted, academic tracking, or even qualifying examinations.
- They went on to examine the ugly realities that tracking brings.
- That concluding prejudice was a condemnation of academic tracking, honors and ‘all other class divisions’ imposed on youth in school.
- Continuing the process through the post-primary sector allows early intervention and tracking of pupils at risk of dropping out of the system.
2Audioprecisión con que la púa sigue el surco
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.