In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(article)they took my old car as a trade-in — aceptaron mi coche usado como parte del pago
- The Black Book refers to trade-in values, which are lower than retail values shown in the Red Book.
- Imagine a world where buyers are willing to purchase your car at substantially more than its trade-in value - and you get to choose the highest bid.
- I can afford £2000 - £3000 on top of my trade-in price.
- Sometimes that means giving a hand to buyers who owe more on their current auto loan than the auto's trade-in value - otherwise known as being ‘underwater’ on a loan.
- What happens to the trade-in value of those SUVs?
- You know its trade-in value has become laughable, so who cares about its look any more.
- Your car has a retail value of about £2,895 and a trade-in price of about £1,675, even with your low mileage.
- Also, there are rules concerning how the purchase is made, including trade-in allowances, exchanges between relatives, and gifts and inheritances.
- As a reference point, the amount financed is the difference of the negotiated buying price minus applicable trade-in value minus customer down payment and rebates.
- In order to keep the payments low, the auto maker must subsidize the car's trade-in value.
- The strategy makes sense when your car has 150,000 miles on the odometer and a trade-in value of $250.
- When we began, life expectancy and trade-in value of some competitive machines were at an unacceptably low level.
- We have found in the past that the payback for maintaining our equipment properly comes at trade-in time, when we get a higher value for our used equipment.
- By certifying a large number off-lease used cars, these companies are establishing higher trade-in values for their vehicles.
- Now, the big question, Fred, would they give me a fair trade-in value for my '78 Aspen?
- So if I can get in a diesel automobile for less than $1,350 for the option, then I'm money ahead because the trade-in value should be greater and I just might hang onto that car longer.
- You don't want to negatively affect the trade-in value of your pickup do you?
- Clubs will get a trade-in value assessment on their old machines when they receive a quote for their new purchase.
- Other owners are interested in restoring a vehicle to the best condition possible in order to sell it or get a good trade-in value.
- Make sure you know your interest rate, monthly payment, amount you are financing, the length of your loan and your trade-in value.
2(transaction)transacción por la cual se da un artículo usado como parte del pagovenpermuta femenino Colombiabefore noun the trade-in price/value of the car is very low — el precio/valor que le asignaron al coche que se va a dar en parte de pago es muy bajo
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.