In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1descuento comercial masculino
- The consortium offered to implement the project at a cost of $62.6 million with a $9.6 million trade discount.
- Patrick managed to negotiate a 15 trade discount on the price of the car.
- These bits and pieces you can get cheaper if some are on sale and if you know how to haggle well, or if you have a trade discount at these stores.
- She testified that she discussed three alternatives, a) an hourly rate, b) a trade discount rate and c) she would work at 25% over the sub-trades that she arranged.
- The reason for this was that he had bought the goods through the companies and could get trade discounts and also he would recoup the VAT.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.