1descuento comercial masculino
- The consortium offered to implement the project at a cost of $62.6 million with a $9.6 million trade discount.
- Patrick managed to negotiate a 15 trade discount on the price of the car.
- These bits and pieces you can get cheaper if some are on sale and if you know how to haggle well, or if you have a trade discount at these stores.
- She testified that she discussed three alternatives, a) an hourly rate, b) a trade discount rate and c) she would work at 25% over the sub-trades that she arranged.
- The reason for this was that he had bought the goods through the companies and could get trade discounts and also he would recoup the VAT.