In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1publicación especializada femenino
- A report in the trade journal said that the £450m barrier had been breached, adding an extra £19m on to the current £431m total.
- One of the first rules of journalism, which I myself practiced for nigh on 20 years including two years as editor of a well-known trade journal, is to double check the spelling of names.
- Suppliers engage in various forms of promotion, from having websites to trade journal advertising.
- And a growing number of cinema therapy websites, online discussion groups and at least one trade journal litter the internet.
- A politics graduate, she edited a trade journal in the US before joining the UK press office of Condé Nast in the mid-Nineties where colleagues recall her formidable networking skills.
- It wasn't only the industry that thought clinical research was unimportant, but the industry's most prominent trade journal as well.
- In one trade journal, a hog farmer remarked: ‘One reason large confinement systems have worked so well is because of antibiotics.’
- It was either pick up the extra sections, or get another part-time job (I already had one, editing a trade journal in Manhattan), while also attempting to complete my dissertation.
- When it first came out I thought it was the trade journal for plumbers and central heating engineers.
- What could be more important than a trade journal concerned with the solvency of business people?
- According to its trade journal, the industry makes ‘staggering ‘profits.’
- Marketing efforts have so far consisted of demonstration projects, trade show exhibits, trade journal publicity, press releases, word of mouth, and information kits for potential buyers.
- The report was published in the December 1995 issue of the trade journal.
- If you don't want to talk about what is happening in your company, what do you want to read about in a trade journal?
- In contrast, a trade management system, the stock trade journal of record, would rely more on the guarantee that entered trades get processed into the trading system.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.