In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1secreto comercial masculino
- First, a trade secret: the snakes with a snake charmer are usually defanged.
- For now, all the California Supreme Court has made clear is that information likely to be proven to be a trade secret can stay secret while litigation over its status continues.
- The technique is a trade secret, so the application must be closed source.
- Claiming a proprietary market position will mean protecting the company's products and key manufacturing processes by patent or trade secret.
- In addition to being ‘copyrighted,’ this one is a trade secret.
- In addition, it is also hard to detect and prove that a dishonest programmer has taken advantage of a trade secret.
- Currently, perfume manufacturers are not required to reveal the fragrance formula because it is considered a trade secret.
- We've always had an internal debate as to whether we patent something or keep it as a trade secret, because if you patent it then the world knows.
- There's a legal quagmire between this requirement and your right to keep a trade secret, and some truly nasty patent battles have been fought in that swamp.
- ‘If you have something you keep as a trade secret, and someone else invents it and gets a patent, you can no longer practice your own trade secret,’ Gibbs explains.
- Instead, the question is what's the definition of a trade secret?
- What about companies who prefer to keep things quiet as a trade secret?
- Was plaintiff the owner or co-owner of information that qualified as a trade secret?
- She said: ‘It is a trade secret what we put in our cigarettes and we don't want to make that information public.’
- I don't know if this would be divulging a trade secret or anything, but what is your overall success rate?
- The exact technique for producing it is a trade secret, but Bob describes the finished cheese as being something like a Brie that has been subjected to pressing.
- Can you tell me how you do it, or is it a trade secret?
- Why should that justify a 14-year sentence when reckless damage gets only 7 years, or taking a trade secret - it could be the genetic code to kiwifruit - gets only 5 years?
- The real question is whether this information remains a trade secret after it is globally available to anyone with an Internet connection.
- The era that software was trademarked had begun and increasingly more hackers entered the payroll to develop proprietary software whose source code was well guarded as a trade secret.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.