- Those involved in the project believe the study has traduced them, and their side of the story has not been a fair hearing.
- But it would be surprising if he didn't feel a little traduced by Morris.
- Unless the individuals are willing to confirm that the events occurred I do not believe that it is appropriate to traduce a man's reputation any further by this kind of reportage.
- Were I to use the same language when referring to the black underclass however, I would be traduced as racist, probably fascist and definitely non-PC.
- Such allegiances in the Kingdom are not to be traduced lightly.
- You traduced my name around the world without ever having asked me a single question.
- And to attempt to sound dignified and saddened at being traduced by the ingrate just makes the humiliation complete.
- Secondly, the powers of this Board include, as a matter of authority and as a matter of reality, the ability to traduce the plaintiff's reputation quite seriously.
- A growing public morality and probity based on notions of charity and human regard should not be traduced by slurs such as ‘political correctness’, with implicit support for an official ‘incorrectness’.
- There are very few people who stand firmly by their principles throughout their lives, however much they are traduced and vilified and treated as if they were beyond the pale.
- He's perfectly happy, Mr Speaker, to stand by and allow his senior colleagues to traduce his reputation under Parliamentary privilege, Mr Speaker.
- Its vaunted public service ethos, the tradition that over the years produced original and creative drama, entertainment, and comedy, has been traduced and subordinated to commercial ambition.
- No, I believe the whole thing is a dastardly plot to malign and traduce a great man.
- Indeed, I am frequently amazed at the way some sports figures are traduced in the press, sometimes by writers with agendas to pursue.
- You have the farce of someone who won the resources back for health services being traduced in the press.