1Comercio Tecnologíapersona que está haciendo prácticas en un puesto junto a un empleado de mayor experiencia(in a trade) aprendiz masculino(in a trade) aprendiza femeninobefore noun a trainee hairdresser — un aprendiz de peluquero
- trainee manager — empleado que está haciendo prácticas de gerencia
- trainee teacher — estudiante de magisterio / pedagogía
- They then moved on to the art and design and computer areas while trainees were at work in both places.
- However, he quit after six months as a graduate trainee and joined one of the family's charities.
- The trainees will also receive training in food processing at these centres.
- We must make sure that the trainees recruited for schoolteaching are quality trainees.
- Strangest moment however came in the the queue for the buffet from a young trainee solicitor.
- This holistic approach has very naturally flowed across to the trainees.
- The trainees were schooled in spy photography and sabotage, Morse Code and minelaying.
- It will focus on the development and assessment of trainees while further tuition will be on offer where needed.
- I smiled as he talked about the limitations of his current job as a trainee solicitor.
- He already has a number of trainees working with him on a part-time basis.
- Many trainees work on student newspapers or hospital radio before embarking on a career in journalism.
- A number of our trainees will not be able to continue their training next year if their only option is to go out of the locality.
- He tells me about a dinner he held last month for the latest graduate trainees at Cadbury.
- These are skills all honed at Woolworths, which he joined as a management trainee after leaving school.
- What we have now are nine trainees who will have the confidence to go onto the next stage in their careers.
- The trainees have only an hour of theory class a day followed by six hours of practical sessions.
- It is understood none of the trainees or managers are under suspicion.
- My fellow trainees are very nice and all, but it's just not a meeting of the minds, I guess.
- Anna was one of six women among the 35 trainees on the course - and all six passed.
- The trainees and pupils planted seeds donated by the Woodville Centre, to enlarge a wild flower meadow at the school.