1persona cuyo hobby es observar trenes y coleccionar números de locomotoras
2coloquial(bore)ganso masculino coloquialgansa femenino coloquial
- By the time he gets his DVDs on the shelf, impatient Bollywood trainspotters could have been watching them for days.
- In Britain they are often called trainspotters or anoraks, and their encyclopedic knowledge, singular focus, and endless talking about their hobby often make them bores to be around.
- Basically, though, online critics are votaries, trainspotters, collectors of information.
- It brings out the political trainspotter in him, as he enthuses about the technology and techniques the party is honing.
- From a trainspotter's point of view I find it really interesting as well, the historical side of drinks and so forth.
- It's a trainspotter's paradise of top-drawer funk.
- I was a super trainspotter, looking at the right charts and mixes.