1(deal)transacción femeninooperación femeninoa business transaction — una transacción / operación comercial
- The majority of financial transactions are conducted either by cheques or electronically.
- Whereas equities and bonds are easy to buy and sell, property transactions are more complicated, more costly and consequently less frequent.
- The application of the rule creates considerable practical difficulties in commercial property transactions.
- I was fortunate to witness several great items that were sold in private transactions.
- In Britain, one fraudulent credit card transaction takes place every eight seconds.
- We looked at the numbers and saw that the transaction costs in a public social-security programme are much lower than in a private one.
- Likewise, the author of a psychiatry self-help book and his customers are engaging in a commercial transaction.
- The system handles 100,000 transactions involving more than $500 million each day.
- Taking all the factors into consideration, there was not a commercial transaction conducted at arms length.
- Who wants to go offline to complete an online payment transaction, anyway?
- Failure to meet these requirements could result in the loan being deemed a taxable transaction.
- Property rights in slaves and their labor can be bought and sold via market transactions.
- The figures show a similar trend to those for the whole of the UK, with more buy transactions than sell transactions over the course of last year.
- In the past, credit card transactions were generally completed within a 120-day cycle.
- Online electronic financial transactions have the potential to save thousands.
- The current overdraft rate of 13.5 % APR applies as well as the normal ATM transaction fee.
- However, every regular payment product currently has a transaction fee of £3.
- The elimination of currency transaction costs only arises where two or more countries use a single currency.
- Ecommerce represents buying and selling transactions using the Internet.
- Even electronic transactions take up to three days to process!
2formal(act of transacting)negociación femenino
3transactions plural(of learned body)anales masculino
- These transactions are available for online access (papers are placed on the web once they are accepted), and also released as hardcopy once per year.
- In 1938, Mott and Littleton published a seminal paper in Transactions of the Faraday Society on the calculation of defect energies in NaCl.
- The Western Section of The Wildlife Society is pleased to announce the online availability of all papers published in the ‘Transactions of the Western Section of The Wildlife Society’.
- It was published in the Transactions of the New Zealand Institute (1896) and contains a description of a time-apparatus capable of measuring time intervals of a hundred-thousandth of a second.