In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(written copy)transcripción femenino
- The table of contents now links to copies of off-site copies of transcripts with no HTML versions yet.
- But all of the reports, background materials, and transcripts of meetings are online for anyone to read.
- The coding of such materials as interview transcripts has typically entailed writing marginal notes on them and gradually refining those notes into codes.
- The White House wasted no time in exacting likewise from newspapers in regard to print transcripts.
- We examined the recordings and written transcripts of every consultation.
- After writing out the transcript of that conversation, I can now see the error I made.
- He was not able to refer me to the specific part of the transcript where that material appears.
- It may be that the respondent will reproduce the transcript as part of the further material.
- The interview terminated eventually, and I signed and applied my palm print on the transcript.
- Author retains copyright, though she contracts not to devalue the original work with subsequent editions, transcripts, or synopses.
- She had 10,000 pages of court transcripts alone.
- Evidence had been presented and transcripts published long ago; the details of the crime had long since come to light.
- Students occasionally show the school psychologist their journals, pulling up posts on her computer or sharing printed transcripts of instant messages.
- Another rater coded 70% of the transcripts according to written coding procedures.
- The film is based on exhaustive research including investigation files, court transcripts, personal interviews and unpublished correspondence.
- The following links are to articles and transcripts of the post debate analysis.
- But if you read the complete transcripts of the two versions of the interview, you will see that they are quite different.
- At time of writing the full transcript of the session wasn't yet available, so we're currently unable to dig deeper into this eccentric argument.
- So everything has to be directly from the court transcripts.
- The source material comes from trial transcripts e-mailed to the producers by a court reporter on the scene.
2EEUUEscuela Universidadexpediente académico masculino
- Scholarship criteria require submission of official transcripts from previous and current educational programs.
- An official college transcript is not reviewed until the company decides to make an offer.
- Such recognition is secured on an individual basis by means of degree course transcripts.
- Some of the students also suggested keeping copies of official transcripts in the original, sealed envelope.
- Official transcripts of your undergraduate work will also need to be sent to each school.
- Each school typically wants a copy of an official undergraduate transcript.
- One principal said he had heard of students forging transcripts with generic-embossed seals to avoid paying for official transcripts.
- In this study, the researchers examined the transcripts of 929 students.
- Request unofficial copies of student transcripts and copies of course descriptions to aid the new school in the selection of proper classes.
- Every student has a right to a grade report and transcript attesting to his or her achievements.
- You receive a grade on your transcript for your internship course, just as you do for your academic courses.
- During this time, I received official transcripts of all my course work at the University of Massachusetts.
- Information about both school persistence and grade point average was obtained from students' transcripts.
- New problems emerged during the Victoria Day long weekend, which prevented students from accessing their transcripts.
- Our goal is to identify whether or not student patterns emerge when using transcripts and courses as a unit of analysis.
- Timely deposits must be made and official transcripts forwarded from undergraduate schools.
- Students should include their transcripts in their application so that the school can determine what science courses may be needed to enter the program.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.