In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(written copy)transcripción femenino
- Author retains copyright, though she contracts not to devalue the original work with subsequent editions, transcripts, or synopses.
- She had 10,000 pages of court transcripts alone.
- The source material comes from trial transcripts e-mailed to the producers by a court reporter on the scene.
- The White House wasted no time in exacting likewise from newspapers in regard to print transcripts.
- But if you read the complete transcripts of the two versions of the interview, you will see that they are quite different.
- The interview terminated eventually, and I signed and applied my palm print on the transcript.
- The following links are to articles and transcripts of the post debate analysis.
- Evidence had been presented and transcripts published long ago; the details of the crime had long since come to light.
- At time of writing the full transcript of the session wasn't yet available, so we're currently unable to dig deeper into this eccentric argument.
- The table of contents now links to copies of off-site copies of transcripts with no HTML versions yet.
- Students occasionally show the school psychologist their journals, pulling up posts on her computer or sharing printed transcripts of instant messages.
- It may be that the respondent will reproduce the transcript as part of the further material.
- After writing out the transcript of that conversation, I can now see the error I made.
- The coding of such materials as interview transcripts has typically entailed writing marginal notes on them and gradually refining those notes into codes.
- But all of the reports, background materials, and transcripts of meetings are online for anyone to read.
- He was not able to refer me to the specific part of the transcript where that material appears.
- We examined the recordings and written transcripts of every consultation.
- Another rater coded 70% of the transcripts according to written coding procedures.
- The film is based on exhaustive research including investigation files, court transcripts, personal interviews and unpublished correspondence.
- So everything has to be directly from the court transcripts.
2EEUUEscuela Universidadexpediente académico masculino
- Official transcripts of your undergraduate work will also need to be sent to each school.
- You receive a grade on your transcript for your internship course, just as you do for your academic courses.
- One principal said he had heard of students forging transcripts with generic-embossed seals to avoid paying for official transcripts.
- During this time, I received official transcripts of all my course work at the University of Massachusetts.
- Students should include their transcripts in their application so that the school can determine what science courses may be needed to enter the program.
- Some of the students also suggested keeping copies of official transcripts in the original, sealed envelope.
- Information about both school persistence and grade point average was obtained from students' transcripts.
- Our goal is to identify whether or not student patterns emerge when using transcripts and courses as a unit of analysis.
- In this study, the researchers examined the transcripts of 929 students.
- Each school typically wants a copy of an official undergraduate transcript.
- An official college transcript is not reviewed until the company decides to make an offer.
- Request unofficial copies of student transcripts and copies of course descriptions to aid the new school in the selection of proper classes.
- Scholarship criteria require submission of official transcripts from previous and current educational programs.
- Such recognition is secured on an individual basis by means of degree course transcripts.
- Timely deposits must be made and official transcripts forwarded from undergraduate schools.
- Every student has a right to a grade report and transcript attesting to his or her achievements.
- New problems emerged during the Victoria Day long weekend, which prevented students from accessing their transcripts.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.