In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(written copy)transcripción femenino
- But all of the reports, background materials, and transcripts of meetings are online for anyone to read.
- So everything has to be directly from the court transcripts.
- The interview terminated eventually, and I signed and applied my palm print on the transcript.
- Students occasionally show the school psychologist their journals, pulling up posts on her computer or sharing printed transcripts of instant messages.
- The source material comes from trial transcripts e-mailed to the producers by a court reporter on the scene.
- The coding of such materials as interview transcripts has typically entailed writing marginal notes on them and gradually refining those notes into codes.
- After writing out the transcript of that conversation, I can now see the error I made.
- Author retains copyright, though she contracts not to devalue the original work with subsequent editions, transcripts, or synopses.
- The White House wasted no time in exacting likewise from newspapers in regard to print transcripts.
- Another rater coded 70% of the transcripts according to written coding procedures.
- The following links are to articles and transcripts of the post debate analysis.
- The table of contents now links to copies of off-site copies of transcripts with no HTML versions yet.
- He was not able to refer me to the specific part of the transcript where that material appears.
- We examined the recordings and written transcripts of every consultation.
- At time of writing the full transcript of the session wasn't yet available, so we're currently unable to dig deeper into this eccentric argument.
- But if you read the complete transcripts of the two versions of the interview, you will see that they are quite different.
- She had 10,000 pages of court transcripts alone.
- The film is based on exhaustive research including investigation files, court transcripts, personal interviews and unpublished correspondence.
- It may be that the respondent will reproduce the transcript as part of the further material.
- Evidence had been presented and transcripts published long ago; the details of the crime had long since come to light.
2EEUUEscuela Universidadexpediente académico masculino
- New problems emerged during the Victoria Day long weekend, which prevented students from accessing their transcripts.
- Timely deposits must be made and official transcripts forwarded from undergraduate schools.
- Some of the students also suggested keeping copies of official transcripts in the original, sealed envelope.
- Each school typically wants a copy of an official undergraduate transcript.
- One principal said he had heard of students forging transcripts with generic-embossed seals to avoid paying for official transcripts.
- Request unofficial copies of student transcripts and copies of course descriptions to aid the new school in the selection of proper classes.
- You receive a grade on your transcript for your internship course, just as you do for your academic courses.
- Every student has a right to a grade report and transcript attesting to his or her achievements.
- Official transcripts of your undergraduate work will also need to be sent to each school.
- Our goal is to identify whether or not student patterns emerge when using transcripts and courses as a unit of analysis.
- Students should include their transcripts in their application so that the school can determine what science courses may be needed to enter the program.
- An official college transcript is not reviewed until the company decides to make an offer.
- Scholarship criteria require submission of official transcripts from previous and current educational programs.
- Such recognition is secured on an individual basis by means of degree course transcripts.
- During this time, I received official transcripts of all my course work at the University of Massachusetts.
- In this study, the researchers examined the transcripts of 929 students.
- Information about both school persistence and grade point average was obtained from students' transcripts.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.