1transgresión femenino formalinfracción femeninoReligión pecado masculinoReligión falta femenino
- Are gay students going to be the only students whose transgressions would be kept secret from their parents?
- He was far too indulgent of players' transgressions and inevitably an element of indiscipline crept into the play.
- One admits to a crime, a transgression, not an illness, unless the illness is a crime, and depression is not.
- Confront transgressions as they occur with the assumption that your corrections are guidance.
- But, like I said, what I hate more is people who do not own up to their transgressions.
- Mobiles ringing in the dressing room, lateness and the wrong kit are all transgressions that can lead to coughing up dollars.
- Media organizations need to be punished for their transgressions by whatever means possible.