In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1colon transverso masculino
- The transverse colon joins the descending colon, and in the same region five cross sections of jejunum can be identified.
- The right side of the colon includes the cecum, ascending colon and proximal transverse colon and cannot be reached by flexible sigmoidoscopy.
- On the right side, the transverse colon sacculations and the ascending colon (which appears three sided) are seen.
- The colon is divided into four parts: the ascending colon, the transverse colon, the descending colon, and the sigmoid colon.
- In the middle of the section, the transverse colon and ileal arteries and veins may be identified.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.