1EEUU(without parallel lines)trapezoide masculino
- On plan the auditorium is a trapezium rising three levels high inside its rectangular confines with rehearsal and dressing rooms fitted around two edges.
- With the help of square, rhombus, rectangle, parallelogram, trapezium, equilateral, isosceles, diamond and kite shapes the direct and indirect approaches to teach the Pythagoras Theorem and other mathematical concepts is possible.
2Britanico(with parallel sides)trapecio masculino
- In particular he finds, in book 1, the centre of gravity of a parallelogram, a triangle, and a trapezium.
- The types of shapes for which the area is calculated include triangles, rectangles, circles, trapeziums.
- Also, the gold point makes the three equal-length sides SP = PQ = QR in the resulting trapezium so it is trisosceles (to use Scott's phrase) and so is a special isosceles triangle.
- They have been made in many shapes: triangular or trapeziform, ‘pig's head’ shape (a trapezium with concave ‘cheeks’, popularly known in Italy as strumento di porco), wing or harp-shaped, or rectangular.