1tesoro (oculto) masculino
- Last month a stunning 13th century gold stirrup ring, set with a sapphire, that he uncovered at a different site near the town, was declared treasure trove at an inquest at Chippenham Magistrates Court.
- A medieval gold ring found in a Wiltshire field was declared treasure trove at an inquest in Chippenham yesterday.
- They are under no obligation to hand it to authorities because it contains no precious metals and is not considered treasure trove.
- I just take them to Colonel March, the coroner, tell him where I found them and he rules they're lost property, not treasure trove, and gives them back to me.
- If it is, it may be declared treasure trove and become the property of the Crown - but at least you'd be compensated.