In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1pagaré del Tesoro masculino
- The ten-year Treasury note saw its yields close the week at 3.66%, up 11 basis points, while long bond yield jumped 10 basis points to 4.68%.
- For the week, the yield on 2-year Treasuries declined 7 basis points, the 5-year yield dropped 12 basis points, and the key 10-year Treasury note sank 15 basis points.
- The benchmark 10-year Treasury note yields just 4.08%.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note rose from 4.18% to 4.28% yesterday - a pretty sizable daily jump, although frankly not as much as I would have predicted.
- The overnight rate has fallen from 6.5 percent to 1.75 percent in the last 12 months, while the yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note, at 5.03 percent, compares with 5.1 percent 12 months ago.
- The yield on the 10-year Treasury note has risen from 3.11% in June 2003 to 4.86% Thursday, mainly on inflation fears.
- There was a new 10-year Treasury note issued this week, so spread calculations are tricky.
- The 10-year Treasury note rose to drive the yield down to 4.154%.
- A $1, 000, 10-year Treasury note, for example, pays $45 a year in interest at a yield of 4.5%.
- Right now he's gazing at the remarkable sight of a 10-year Treasury note yielding less than 4% - this in a country with a hefty budget deficit, an enormous current account deficit and a personal savings rate too small to be worth mentioning.
- Therefore, a 10-year Treasury note yields 4.17% today, but the five-year sports just a 3.5% yield.
- The two-year Treasury note saw yields jump 21 basis points this week to 3.37%, while 5-year yields increased 15 basis points to 4.60%.
- The ten-year Treasury note closed the week at a yield of 3.54%, up 23 basis points.
- Long-term rates, such as the yield on the 10-year Treasury note, are ruled by the bond market.
- You can take money, put it in a hundred percent guaranteed safe investment called a Treasury note, guaranteed by the taxing authority…
- It won't be too much longer before the 10-year Treasury note is quickly heading over 5% and the last two standing legs of the economy - autos and housing - collapse.
- The two-year Treasury note saw yields decline 6 basis points to 3.13% and 5-year yields declined 3 basis points to 4.32%.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note has fallen slightly to 3.96 percent, from 3.98 percent on March 19, when the war began, modestly raising the bond's value.
- The yield on the 10-year Treasury note has fallen from above 4.5 per cent, at the Federal Reserve's last meeting in late March, to just above 4.2 per cent Wednesday.
- For the week, the key 10-year Treasury note saw its yield rise one basis point to 3.67%, while the long-bond yield increased three basis points to 4.71%.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.