1(threefold)triplethe total reaches treble figures — el total alcanza números de tres cifras
- for six people use treble quantities — para seis personas triplique las cantidades
- three nine treble five — tres nueve cinco cinco cinco
- Peter James-Robinson also enjoyed a treble success, winning gold in the snooker and silver medals in the slalom and bowls.
- It came out on top at the strongly contested industry awards for engineering excellence - making it a record treble success.
- No-one hit treble figures, yet Lancashire got there.
- Not only did he put those rumours to rest with his outstanding contribution to United's treble triumph two years later, Sheringham has even managed to impress since returning to Spurs last summer.
- Single rooms are subject to a supplement of 130 and are limited to one per treble room.
- It was a pity that so few attended for the first part of the treble header as both teams served up a thriller laced with the finest of hurling skills and players with real potential for the future.
- And while our dinner was perfectly decent, it wasn't ever a meal that should have been thinking about breaking into treble figures.
- That record includes three historic treble successes - and a unique double achieved this year by Lancaster.
- After just two matches of the new season, the points against tally has already reached treble figures.
- But that treble disappointment also once again stoked the fires which have fuelled his passion for the game for more than half a century, and he has already dug in for the long haul.
- Few students are in a position to have superstars like Kate Moss model their creations for their graduation show and attract a treble A-list audience to the occasion.
- A higher plateau was reached when, within six months of joining Celtic, he had proved hugely influential in the club's only treble success outside of the Jock Stein era.
- The Export Trading Act allows the Secretary of Commerce to issue a Certificate of Review to a trading entity that protects it from criminal liability and treble damages under state and federal antitrust laws.
- The treble winners also won a host of individual prizes from guest speaker Fred Trueman, the Yorkshire and England legend, to confirm their status as the league's outstanding side.
- Sunday's eagerly awaited all parish final between Borris in Ossory and Kilcotton will provide the centrepiece of the treble header at O'Moore Park and promises to be a thrilling affair.
- That one bonus point adds to the two he collects for being deemed the Knights' second-best player on the day by the Evening Press, and his treble haul takes him back to joint-top of the standings alongside Scott Rhodes.
- The win in the club competition was part of a treble celebration for the Southsiders as Tereasa Linsbod collected the national prize for Sheep stock-judging.
- If insiders sold stock acting on proprietary knowledge that the company was failing, there are existing laws to deal with it that can require treble damages and incarceration.
- The company said it also is seeking treble damages under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organisations Act, bringing its total claim to more than $1.25 bn.
- The treble chorus of bonjours came from the friendly farmer's friendly wife and his two teenage daughters, all of them creasing themselves.
1she earns treble that amount/what I do — gana el triple de esa cantidad/que yo
1Britanico(set of three)masculino terno
- With the exception of AC Milan, all those clubs are also chasing their domestic league titles with Leverkusen still in the hunt for a mouth-watering treble including the German Cup.
- Swinton coach Phil Veivers was delighted with his side's performance as they completed a memorable treble of victories against Whitehaven.
- In contrast, Arsenal are steaming towards a treble as they bid to become the first team to go through a Premiership season unbeaten.
- A very good crowd, a treble for local trainer Willie Mullins and a satisfactory run by old Danoli were the highlights on a day which also saw a fine performance from debutante Get It Done in the concluding bumper.
- Johnson could well have a treble on the card as he looks to have an outstanding chance in the concluding Weatherbys Bank Standard Open National Hunt Flat Race with Lennon.
2(in darts)triple masculino
- What I want to say is that there is a lot of pressure on preparing singles, and many players fail exactly here, while they hit doubles or trebles nicely.
- Indeed trebles would not appear on a dartboard until well after the Great War.
- Shanghai is the given name for hitting a single, double and treble of the same score and this game is a step up from round the clock.
- Dart and Target was played on a board of numbered coloured circles, on which doubles and trebles did not feature, the highest score being the bullseye and lowest at the edge.
- During a visit to England in 1977, Ali played an exhibition match at a pub in the North-east, against Welsh champion Alan Evans, who was only allowed to score on trebles, to keep the match competitive.
3Britanico(in betting)apuesta combinada a tres caballostripleta femenino América Latinatrifecta femenino Argentina
- Off-course layers will always keep hot-pots, his in particular, tight because of doubles and trebles and other multiple bets.
- A trebles bet means three must win and a roll-up means they all have to win.
- I do not know what the second and third legs of the treble are likely to be, but I do pose the question: why is the Government involved in racing at all?
1.1masculino tiplefemenino sopranofemenino voz de tiplefemenino voz de soprano
- They sing with relish, and understanding, and only the busy part-writing towards the end of Haydn's Te Deum appears ready to swallow the trebles.
- The concert happened to be performed by an old acquaintance of mine, who I used to know many moons ago, when we were both angelic little trebles in local parish church choir.
- Five years earlier, in 1735 as a treble, he had sung the role of Oberto in Alcina.
- The choir now has sixteen boy trebles and thirteen men (on all the other parts), some of whom are professional singers and some of whom are students at Christ Church.
- Tavener cautions us in the liner notes not to expect anything ‘dramatic in the Western sense’, and so the treble repeats his phrase to launch all Paul's verses.
- The eerie sound of the air passing through wing feathers differs with each bird, from a low treble, to a high whistle, to one sirenlike whine.
- His wife plays the flute and the recorder and his son sings as a treble.
- He started out as a boy treble and later, after his voice broke, joined Ontario's provincial youth choir.
- We've always had a choir made up of boy and girl trebles, together with male altos, tenors and basses.
- Other performers included boy trebles and members of St Thomas's Church choir, members of Salisbury Amateur Operatic Society and Studio Theatre.
- Sustained lines for the soprano, joined by a boy treble kept from his bed for five minutes' worth of work, provide vocal variety.
- This strongly implies that even in the Durham version the verse material, as in the original consort song, was meant to be sung by a treble.
- The sound is an ‘English’ sound, strongly influenced by the voices of boy trebles, though it sounds to me more like women singing with a straight tone.
- The trebles float the highest notes with admirable assurance and no suspicion of strain.
- So he would seem to be one of that unfortunate breed of outstanding trebles who develop into merely adequate adult singers.
- When I was eight years old I started at the Choir School at Canterbury Cathedral and a year or so later joined the cathedral choir as a treble.
- The choir needs six more trebles aged seven to 14, a couple of basses and tenors, and perhaps an alto or two.
1.2(part)parte de tiple femeninoparte de soprano femenino
- The harsh treble of the theme music is not particularly pleasant, although advancing a chapter allows you to skip straight to the action and avoid that problem altogether.
- For them, the call of each of these birds is distinct, with its own melody, structure, pitch, base and treble.
- One of the album's principle plagues is the near total lack of low-end - - all that unsupported treble gets tiresome after a while.
- The Prelude no.15 itself begins as an idyllic stroll full of anticipation and becomes more emphatic as the bass line takes over the melody and the treble assumes the role of harmony.
- Believe me when I say this, there's not much treble on this album.
- The piece requires the player to shift the focus of the melody line from the treble to the bass.
- Top 40 hits sounded excellent too, with thumping bass notes and nice trebles.
- I think it probably just means that you, like me, follow the treble.
- This sequence had me taut with apprehension, and I jumped at the sudden dominance of bass and screeching treble.
- You lose the crispness of the trebles and the rich thrum of the bass.
- Apart from good sound, you will find controls for bass, treble and sound balance that is not common in PDAs.
- Vanguard's recording preserves most of the piano's dynamic range, betrayed only by some fuzziness in the treble.
- The treble was champagne-fuelled voices and the bass was rolling out of huge speakers around the edge of a low-ceilinged room with two or three hundred people in it.
- The levels are balanced, and there is a nice mix of treble and bass.
- To the right, the Presence control adds treble by reducing the amount of high frequencies in the feedback loop.
- The most basic signal processing is already in the head-end unit and can take the form of tone controls like bass and treble, and other functions to balance the sound from front to back or side to side.
- The balance between treble and bass is just right and there's no doubting this is a top-notch system that any self-respecting audiophile would be happy to own.
- The two satellite speakers sit near by monitor and allow me to further adjust bass and treble at a push of a button.
- The bass is the comforting smoothness, and the treble is the piercing clarity.
- It's all treble and no bass, tragic potential utterly untapped.
- For example, if there is too much bass, decrease the bass and/or increase the treble.
- One wall is made up of cabinets containing hundreds of CDs, and a stereo on which the bass and treble are permanently turned up full.
- Likewise, audio is clean and remarkably dynamic; even the extensive use of treble in the bird song doesn't reveal any distortion or buzz.
- The bass is more present than before, and the occasional stridency of the treble has been tamed without an apparent loss of musical information.
- The 5.1 track is a step up, with bright trebles and excellent distribution to the rear channels.
- There are no advanced volume settings such as treble or bass.
- I know that I usually find my feet tapping to the treble.
- Unfortunately, there are no separate treble controls on the satellites or the woofer, so you will have to deal with the level of treble within software, if allowed.
- Bass response is minimal and most of the film languishes in the midrange and treble, but overall, it is not an unpleasant presentation.
- Instead, it sounds like some of the upper range treble was simple repeated out of the rear channels - so you get a slight echo off Marley's voice and the cymbals.
1Música(part/voice) de tiple(voice/part) de sopranotreble recorder — flauta dulce contralto femenino
- treble staff / stave — pentagrama de sol
2Audio(frequencies/control) de agudos