In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Occasionally the medial head of the triceps extends distally to form an arch across the ulnar groove.
- For instance, a triceps dip is a wonderful exercise using your body weights.
- We collected new data on measurements of the skinfold at the triceps.
- Then the biceps relaxes and the triceps contracts to straighten the elbow.
- I prefer to team up triceps and biceps movements in supersetting my own arms.
- She squeezes her triceps to reverse the movement and contracts the muscles hard at the top.
- To maintain control of the rep, simply keep your triceps muscle contracted.
- All of these factors make it easier to focus on your triceps, biceps and forearms than, say, your lats.
- It's a thin scar six inches long tracing a curve from his forearm toward his triceps muscle.
- He is not just a football player intimidating opponents with biceps and triceps.
- Keep your elbows against your sides, so that all of your power comes from your upper triceps.
- The rotating French press is a terrific triceps toner because it really isolates the triceps muscle.
- This will make sure you place maximum load on the triceps throughout the entire range of motion.
- I want to thicken my back and improve the sweep of my quads and upper pecs, and I'll work on my triceps, too.
- The three heads of the triceps muscle join at one common tendon just below your elbow.
- If you have the time to give biceps and triceps a day of their own, that's awesome.
- These will ensure that each of the three heads of the triceps muscle gets its proper due.
- I did chest, shoulders and triceps on day one and legs, back and biceps the following day.
- Palpation of the soft tissues begins with the biceps and triceps muscles.
- Overhead exercises activate your triceps differently than pressing movements.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.