1frase con la cual en la noche de Halloween los niños amenazan con una jugarreta si no reciben un regalo
- Unlike trick or treat, Mischief Night is a long-standing British tradition.
- I've figured out how to put the trick in trick or treat.
- Invite all your friends and ask them to bring a carved pumpkin and plenty of trick or treat goodies.
- When they play trick or treat, they throw broken eggs all over your doorstep if you don't give them something.
- There was a great display of spooky costumes in Clonaslee on Sunday, October 31 as local children went on their trick or treat rounds.
- At 7.30 pm recently we had an insistent ringing on the door by children dressed for trick or treat.
- It's definitely a case of trick or treat this weekend depending on where you're going in Wales.
- Extra police patrols will also be brought in to crack down on anyone who goes over the top while playing trick or treat.
- Police spokeswoman Alvina Kumar said: "Each year we receive complaints, particularly from elderly people who find trick or treat upsetting".
- Staffordshire Police is urging parents to dissuade their children from taking part in the Halloween activity known as trick or treat.
- This Halloween have all that candy ready for trick or treat and a scary movie already in the DVD player.
- Today is the day for trick or treat.
- A West Yorkshire Police spokesman said unaccompanied children out after dark could be vulnerable any night of the year and that trick or treat night made them no safer.
- The police chief superintendent has warned that trick or treat could be considered a serious criminal offence.
- In response to Mrs Speedie's letter regarding trick or treat, all I can say is "Bah Humbug!"
- The centre is holding a week of scary celebrations ending with a trick or treat day on Friday.
- As an elderly person who does not want to open the door at night to strangers, trick or treat can be a nightmare.
- Extra police will patrol Stockport at Halloween after complaints about trick or treat kids.
- It's trick or treat time all this month in Salem, Massachusetts, the seaport north of Boston.
1to go trick or treating — salir a recorrer casas amenazando con una jugarreta si no se recibe un regalo
- Mr Tout accuses me of blaming children from Westbury Junior School for all misbehaviour during ' trick or treating ' at Halloween.
- Children should not be allowed out trick or treating on their own.
- Children who go trick or treating on Halloween are " siding with the devil ", a church group has claimed.
- Parents were warned not to let their children go out trick or treating alone.
- For safety reasons children should never trick or treat alone or go into strangers ' homes.
- Kids are going to go trick-or-treating tomorrow night all over America.
- The party started alright, and then about 15 of us decided to go trick or treating.
- My friends make fun of me because I still want to go trick-or-treating on Halloween.
- Trick or treating was a neighborhood thing, not a shopping mall thing.
- The fact that kids had lost the freedom to enjoy trick or treating saddened Michael.
- My little boy wanted to go begging - sorry, trick or treating.
- We went to a Pumpkin Farm and the kids went real trick or treating.
- You see, we don't have any tradition of "trick or treating" here in the UK.
- I imagine he'd be a fun person to go trick or treating with come Halloween.
- Parents are also being reminded to take extra precautions if their children were planning to go trick-or-treating.
- Our community is the sort where children go trick or treating on Hallowe'en.
- Sadly, the days of trick or treating are over.
- Goodies for trick-or-treating, hay rides, movie, haunted bus ride.
- Body lights are wonderful for making trick-or-treating a safer experience.
- Rebekka wasn't in the mood to go trick or treating that year.