In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1riego por goteo masculino
- Irrigation was provided by an automated trickle irrigation system.
- Soil moisture was routinely monitored and maintained above 70% of field capacity by trickle irrigation.
- There can be little doubt that some European areas with both uniform rainfall and Mediterranean climates, now practising fully dryland viticulture, could improve their wine quality if limited trickle irrigation were possible.
- Finally, choose an efficient irrigation system - such as a soaker hose placed on the ground or a drip or trickle irrigation system - to apply water directly to the soil and reduce evaporation.
- Of course, it takes a few years and maybe $6,000 to establish an acre of raspberries with trickle irrigation.
- Ferretti says gardeners get the best results from trickle irrigation hoses or tapes, but standard watering is effective as well.
- So drip or trickle irrigation is best to avoid the spread of this unpleasant blight.
- Try to water your lawn in a way that imitates a slow, soaking rain, by using trickle irrigation, soaker hoses, or other water-conserving methods.
- I wouldn't like to - because I'm not an expert in irrigation practice - but the reality is that irrigation practice is improving outstandingly with trickle irrigation and all sorts of treatments like that.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.