1(million millions: 10¹²)masculino billón
- Why do we need trillions of dollars worth of prescription drugs.
- The loans, which amount to trillions of yen, are seen as a key hurdle to economic revival.
- Scientists tell us that just after the ‘big bang’ the temperature was 100 million trillion trillion degrees.
- The most distant objects in the universe are about a hundred billion trillion miles away.
- Government data shows that Indonesia has reserves of 10 billion barrels of oil and 150 trillion cubic feet of gas.
- This resulted in the quadrupling of the debt from $568 billion US to about $2 trillion US.
- Estimates show Spanish Point could contain up to 1.1 trillion cubic feet of gas and 112 millions of barrels of oil in the nearby Burren field.
- After all, it only has a population of 33 million and a GDP of $1.07 trillion.
- These companies employ about six million Canadians and generate as much as $1.3 trillion in gross annual sales.
- Japan's total savings market of 44 million households is about $10 trillion, or half the U.S. market.
- The signal is thought to have been transmitted 31 million years ago and travelled 182 trillion miles to reach us on Earth.
- Their business with each other exceeds $2.5 trillion a year and provides jobs for some 12 million workers.
- Neutrinos are extremely abundant in nature - trillions of them are passing through us at any given moment.
- Orders are placed for 100 million cars, at a cost of a trillion dollars - a major boost to the economy.
- There are now more than 200 million vehicles traveling 5 trillion miles per year in the United States alone.
- BAT sold 800 billion of the 5.3 trillion cigarettes in the global market last year.
- Estimates for the total cost of reunification range from hundreds of billion to a few trillion dollars.
- The federal government spends over $2 trillion annually on more than 1,000 programs.
- The planet's electromagnetic field is decaying due to the outer core of the Earth, itself a ball of trillions of tons of liquid metal, having stopped moving.
- And if we keep doing that we'll get the national debt down to about $1.1 trillion over the next 10 years.
2anticuado(in UK: 10¹⁸)trillón masculinosee also hundred
- A British trillion used to be one million American trillions, but they are mostly the same now.
- Furthermore, the British trillion is a million times of its American counterpart!