1domingo de la Santísima Trinidad masculino
- It begins with Trinity Sunday and extends through the Reign of Christ / Christ the King Sunday.
- Unlike Easter, Pentecost, Christmas or Epiphany, Trinity Sunday, has no narrative, no biblical story to ground us in space and time.
- All those daunted by the next sermon for Trinity Sunday will benefit from his exposition!
- The full ‘Trinitarian formula,’ which, most likely, makes this text the choice for Trinity Sunday, is a later development of the New Testament church.
- At times churches have come to Trinity Sunday and have not given it the attention that it deserves.
- The parish community extend sincere good wishes and support to Fr. Tomas Surlis, Tubbercurry, who was ordained to the priesthood on Trinity Sunday, in Tubbercurry Church.
- The point of Trinity Sunday is not to try to figure out a mathematical or metaphysical puzzle.
- Appropriately, these were held on the weekend of Trinity Sunday, usually in June.
- The church was called The Church of the Holy Trinity and the Patron Day was traditionally held on Trinity Sunday.
- In Christian gatherings, if Spirit is mentioned, it is usually something of an afterthought-a bow to the Trinity on Trinity Sunday, or in a supercharged-almost apologetic-way on the Day of Pentecost.