1sistema de pesos troy femenino
- One troy pound weighs 373.25 g and is subdivided into troy ounces, pennyweight and grains (gr, 24 in a pennyweight).
- My personal estimate is that this might price monetary-reserve gold at somewhere between US $800 and US $1,000 a troy ounce; I may be underestimating the price, but the estimate illustrates the point.
- Gold had a glittering year, up nearly 6% to $452.85 a troy ounce at the end of November, as investors frightened by the dollar's slide scrambled to secure this so-called safe haven.
- The troy and apothecary systems have pounds that are only 5,250 grains.
- They are shares that move in line with the gold price; a share is equivalent to a tenth of a troy ounce of gold.