1cachiporra femeninomacana femenino América Latinaporra femenino Españabolillo masculino Colombia
- One driver was even found with a police truncheon in his car.
- Although practice varied between regions, apart from a period between 1884 and 1936, British police were allowed little more than a truncheon on routine patrol.
- Ten policemen, waving truncheons a little too enthusiastically, have closed the road so that the dialogue can be recorded.
- There they confronted the police; a police truncheon injured one teacher.
- Faced with escalating riots, the Italian police unleashed water cannon, plastic bullets and 12-inch truncheons.
- Armed with truncheons and tear gas, police repeatedly attacked the 200,000 demonstrators who had come from all over the world to protest the summit proceedings.
- Over 80 police and soldiers used truncheons, tear gas and a water cannon on protestors, including women and children.
- The deal was signed while hundreds of police armed with truncheons and riot equipment remained on standby outside the hotel.
- Police used truncheons to beat them back, but no major injuries were reported.
- In France in May 1968, the gendarmerie and the police used water cannon, tear gas and truncheons to put down three-week-long Sorbonne riots, injuring nearly 400 persons.
- Police in riot gear and carrying truncheons pushed them back, and several were arrested.
- He was taken to a police station where he was beaten with truncheons, punched and kicked.
- They were beaten back by riot police with truncheons.
- According to the organisers of the meeting, police employed truncheons and pepper spray in the course of their intervention.
- Until 1857, New York City police found truncheons sufficient.
- Rowan and Mayne limited constables' weapons to the truncheon, carried concealed until 1863.
- Special units of the police attacked pickets and demonstrators with water cannon and truncheons.
- The police used truncheons and tear gas, while paramilitary groups of religious fanatics attacked the protesters, including women, with metal chains.
- Mobile police units used water cannon and truncheons to counter the right-wing rioters, who threw stones and bottles.
- The demonstrators were attacked by the police, who employed tear gas and truncheons and beat and arrested a number of the protesters.