1persona o agencia empleadas para hacer cumplir la legislación antimonopolio
- Such a deal would be questionable, because most trustbusters look askance at one company dominating more than a third of a market.
- While he declined to comment on specific remedies, he did say he thinks trustbusters can seek a punishment that covers new efforts to extend the company's monopoly.
- And while the company has extended an olive branch to trustbusters, holding preliminary talks on July 23, it doesn't appear to be willing to make any concessions that would reduce its power.
- To fix this problem, trustbusters have installed a provision forcing the company to disclose more information about its so-called application programming interfaces, or APIs.
- Europe's trustbusters are coming down hard, too.