- Nothing more was needed than a steady hold on the reins of her trusty steed.
- You will need a bow, target, finger and wrist guard and some trusty arrows.
- Our hero sat once more below the faithful tree, his trusty vial of pills in his hands, a prescribed lifeline.
- Crowd cheering, the trusty steed galloped at high speed for the winning post.
- I was so chuffed that I gave my old, trusty typewriter to her daughter without even a second thought.
1(prisionero que se considera merecedor de ciertos privilegios) ordenanza masculino