1condición de verdad femenino
- The resulting sentence would have a different flavour, and in some instances would be mildly eccentric, but would not have a different truth condition.
- Conditions 1 and 2 jointly entail the truth condition for knowledge: S knows b to have F (at t) only if b does have F (at t).
- Neither kind of truth condition has proved entirely satisfactory.
- Consequently, he suggests alternative truth conditions for propositions of the form Possibly p, namely, that it is possible that p be true in some possible world.
- The belief condition excludes ignorance, the truth condition excludes error, and the justification condition excludes mere opinion.