In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tabla de decisión lógica femenino
- The truth table for the (standard, ‘material implication’ logical version of) ‘if A then B’ is so if the whole sentence is true and B is false, then A must also be false.
- A well-known example of an effective method is the truth table test for tautologousness.
- As early as 1894 Dodgson used truth tables for the solution of specific logic problems.
- The statement ‘I am wet’ can be either true or false, and this accounts for the last two columns in the truth table.
- The fourth column can be read off from the truth table for disjunction.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.