1tabla de decisión lógica femenino
- The truth table for the (standard, ‘material implication’ logical version of) ‘if A then B’ is so if the whole sentence is true and B is false, then A must also be false.
- A well-known example of an effective method is the truth table test for tautologousness.
- As early as 1894 Dodgson used truth tables for the solution of specific logic problems.
- The statement ‘I am wet’ can be either true or false, and this accounts for the last two columns in the truth table.
- The fourth column can be read off from the truth table for disjunction.