In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1embarazo tubárico masculinoembarazo ectópico masculino
- Possibly, the rarity of this diagnosis is because pathologists simply categorize it as an ectopic or tubal pregnancy.
- Using a variety of statistical techniques, they discovered that women with a prior history of infertility ran a higher risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes, such as tubal pregnancy, miscarriage or stillbirth.
- The major risks of a tubal ligation reversal include failure of the procedure and ectopic pregnancy also known as a tubal pregnancy.
- One year later she had a tubal pregnancy and needed salpingectomy.
- She had a tubal pregnancy, though neither of them knew she was pregnant at the time.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.